Donec cursus scelerisque eleifend. Sed pretium vitae tortor tempor vulputate. Praesent quis tincidunt justo, ut ullamcorper urna. Aenean non purus in lorem vehicula ornare ut vel justo.
In the Strategic Corporate Communication Class, we were working with a fictional company by the name of Consolidated Electronics. In this class, we were tasks with a number of events where we needed to create a Communication Plan.
The plan was an integrated marketing communication plan for a new product that Consolidated Electronics would like to introduce to the market.
- Identified Communication goals (based on goals presented by the President of the organization)
- Identified stakeholders
- Reviewed and analyzed interviews with stakeholders
- Researched and evaluated the communication climate of the organization (to include a risk analysis, situational analysis, and more)
- Developed stakeholder-centric themes, messages, and preferred channels of communications
- Developed metrics that will be used to ensure the success of the plan.