Donec cursus scelerisque eleifend. Sed pretium vitae tortor tempor vulputate. Praesent quis tincidunt justo, ut ullamcorper urna. Aenean non purus in lorem vehicula ornare ut vel justo.
In the Strategic Corporate Communication Class, we were working with a fictional company by the name of Consolidated Electronics. In this class, we were tasks with a number of events where we needed to create a Communication Plan.
The plan was an investors communication plan. The strategic goal set forth by the president was to become the number one supplier of electrical equipment to large and mid-size companies. Two communication goals were chosen based on the strategic goal, along with tactics to achieve those goals.
- Identified Communication goals (based on goals presented by the President of the organization)
- Identified stakeholders
- Reviewed and analyzed interviews with stakeholders
- Researched and evaluated the communication climate of the organization (to include a risk analysis, situational analysis, and more)
- Developed stakeholder-centric themes, messages, and preferred channels of communications
- Developed metrics that will be used to ensure the success of the plan.