Birchwood Clearview Community Association (BCCA) is a community organization whose mission is to enhance the quality of life for the residence through citizen involvement. They recently elected a new president who put forth a goal in increase membership and to make BCCA an information hub for the city of Oxon Hill, MD.
As a member and Communications Chairperson of BCCA, I was tasked with creating a strategic communication plan that would help support the new president’s goals. This plan included the introduction of digital media, such as social media, and website, that would help to disseminate information throughout Birchwood City & Clearview Manor, as well as the entire city of Oxon Hill.
A few activities involved in this project were:
- Identified Communication goal (based on goals presented by the President).
- Identified, interviewed and analyzed stakeholders.
- Developed stakeholder-centric themes, messages, and preferred channels of communications.
- Developed metrics that will be used to ensure the success of the plan.
- Developed a website using a powerful content management system (WordPress).
- Created Social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook Page, and Facebook Group).
- Implemented email marketing solution.
Donec cursus scelerisque eleifend. Sed pretium vitae tortor tempor vulputate. Praesent quis tincidunt justo, ut ullamcorper urna. Aenean non purus in lorem vehicula ornare ut vel justo.