Prior to announcing his candidacy for the Democratic Central Committee seat for Legislative District 26, Antwan Brown and I sat down and developed a communication plan that would help him win.
This plan included a number of activities, with a focus on digital media to easily share information about him and his campaign.
This plan included:
- Gathered and analyzed voting data on all voters in the legislative district 26
- Developed, implemented, and evaluated the communications strategic plan across various audiences for the campaign
- Communicated with the media as the key spokesperson
- Wrote and developed campaign literature
- Created copy for the campaign website and social media platforms
- Crafted targeted messages to various stakeholders
- Developed of graphics used on website, social media accounts, and print.
- Created and managed of social media accounts
A Content Management System (CMS) was used for the website. This allowed for easy maintenance and blogging while on the campaign. The strategic communication plan was used to help direct graphics, content, and many other aspects of this campaign.